Yoga Guru Rajan Bastola, Nagarkot Bhaktapur, Nepal. (1st Yoga Teacher in Nagarkot)
Profile of the chief instructor of the Niru Yoga Homestay, Bhaktapur Nepal.
Yoga Guru, Rajan Bastola
Yoga Teacher, Affiliated with the Yoga Alliance, Australia, currently the master at Niru Yoga Homestay in Nagarkot, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
Father: Hari Prasad Bastola
Mother: Kamala Bastola
Date of birth: 1982 April 9. This is the day when the tradition of Lokayata Rishi Kapil was born in the Vedic era whose ideas were followed by Jainism and Buddhism.
Place of birth: Nagarkot 1, Bhaktapur, now Changunarayan municipality ward no 6, Bhaktapur.
Education: Bachelor in Information Technology (BIT)
Philosophy: Compassion, resilience and inclusivity in practicing to love the juniors and respect the seniors without any self interest.
Engagement: Community development, peacebuiding and yoga teaching to various national and international participant.
Specialization: Yoga and the traditional Vedic philosophy, Gymnastics and acrobatics, Healing for traumatized including life skill for sex-negative, homophobic, transphobic, and Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Bisexual and Queers communities (LGTBQ), transformative peacebuilding, inspiring and motivational workshop, arts of living.
Exposure: Yoga Guru, Rajan was inspired by the Padini tradition of Yoga and Taoism. In the pursuit of knowledge, he travelled in the Himalayas and the Indian continent. To share ideas and experiences, he is currently the in-charge of the Niru Yoga Homestay in Bhaktapur, Nepal.
1. He practiced Yoga while he was 15 years of age and a vegetarian since then.
2. His practicing profession is more than 20 years in counseling, physiotherapy, psychotherapy and spiritual intelligence.
3. He is the vanguard in Nepal to open the first school of Yoga with home stay facility.
4. He is the one who is training the practitioners at an altitude of 4500 meters under the Survival Himalayan Yoga Trekking program for 2 weeks.
5. He is an expert in general Yoga practice, breathing exercise, meditation to enable students to deal with trauma, resilience skill, negotiation , mediation and reconciliation.
6. He trains moon-watching, vipasyana, stars-watching, sun-watching, astronomical impact, universalism, and other extra terrestrial practices in the Himalayan hinterland.
7. He employs Sound therapy (recital of the Vedic mantras and use of singing bowl and other musical instruments), Physiotherapy (Yoga and nature hunting with cultural dancing events), Touch therapy (like Reiki),Cosmic therapy (building bonds irrespective of the social taboo), Spiritual therapy (reigniting faith in a human person) in a collaborative protocol to ensure the restoration of the power of body and soul.
8. Niru Yoga Homestay has retreat courses for 4, 6 and 15 days.
9. The Survival Yoga Trekking at 4500 meters is an exemplary program.
10. Beautiful home with rooms full of all facilities and a kitchen garden in the backyard to provide organic vegetables and fruits is another point of attraction.
11. Yoga Guru, Rajan, as a humanitarian, conducts free Yoga clinic in the neighborhood communities and in the schools.
12. He has a plan to establish an exemplary Yoga school in Nagarkot, Bhaktapur.
13. Bhaktapur district is the first Yoga district of Nepal. Yoga Guru, Rajan aims to enhance this heritage and glory.
14. Yoga Guru, Rajan is the founder President of Nepal Red Cross Society, Nagarkot. Currently he is working as an advisor for social causes.
15. He is also the founder President of Nepal Dandibiyo Association of Bhaktapur.
16. He is also engaged in IT sector since 1998. Currently he is the Chief Executive Officer of the Nepal One Hosting Company. His writings are available in the internet as well.
17. He was the President of a program, Save the Herbs, to enable practitioners to use herbs as an alternative approach to deal with physical and psychological complication.
You may know Yoga Guru, Rajan better when you meet him. His aura might tell you more than words.
contact number: +9779851106408